Game Crash PSA - No trophy given!

ImAPirateSoSueMe

Hey all, just giving ya'll a little heads up. I got my copy last night, I'm enjoying it. However, my game crashed immediately upon completion on the first mission. Why is that an issue? Because I never got the trophy for beating the first mission (meanwhile it gave me the trophy for completing a mission without manually healing myself). I even tried loading the game back up several times to see if it'll trigger and nothing. The game also doesn't have a chapter select (at least on first playthrough, idk if it does at all), SO if this were to happen in a much later mission, a complete restart would be required. 3 playthroughs are required for the Platinum regardless, so I guess you could just wait til one of your next playthroughs, but if you don't want to do that, the best way to possibly avoid it is just backing up your save from the last checkpoint of each mission, just in case.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, sshirogumi said:

Happened with me today. Game crashed couple of times on the first mission and trophies stopped popping at all: not for mission 1 completion, not for jukebox and shooting gallery in police station… Restarting the game doesn’t fix this. 

Same issue for me, though the game merely bugged out a few times before the first boss at the end of mission 1, and then all trophies stopped popping. Weirdly, when I tried a bit later I DID get some misc trophies (100 kills with guns etc) and I double-checked and saw I had mission 3 completed trophy, but not 1 or 2.

3 hours ago, sshirogumi said:

Happened with me today. Game crashed couple of times on the first mission and trophies stopped popping at all: not for mission 1 completion, not for jukebox and shooting gallery in police station… Restarting the game doesn’t fix this. 

That’s a weird one. Sheesh. I only had the one crash at the end of Mission 1, but all other trophies have been popping fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m missing the Dauer HQ mission completion trophy, game crashed on me during a cutscene at the end, and when I loaded up the game it had me skip it and go onto the next cutscene, so I guess in result of that the game didn’t acknowledge the trophy requirement being met. I won’t worry about it unless it happens again on my other playthroughs, I’m still on my first one. Had 2 hard random crashes during the first hour of the game, but at 4 hours or so now, haven’t gotten any crashes since. 

2 hours ago, Flop said:

I’m missing the Dauer HQ mission completion trophy, game crashed on me during a cutscene at the end, and when I loaded up the game it had me skip it and go onto the next cutscene, so I guess in result of that the game didn’t acknowledge the trophy requirement being met. I won’t worry about it unless it happens again on my other playthroughs, I’m still on my first one. Had 2 hard random crashes during the first hour of the game, but at 4 hours or so now, haven’t gotten any crashes since. 

Yep, same exact issue as me, first mission.