Resource Management

WhosBroden16

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but is there a way to sell/trade resources that you find in chests and the world in general? I’m in chapter four but as soon as the game opened up and allowed me to explore, I’ve been running around completing the various zones and all their optional objectives.

It’s left me with maximum capacity of the spinestone, grainstone, balm flax, etc. So now when I open chests and find that resource, I can’t actually carry more of it. Do I have to progress the story to open the ability to offload some items, or is this a big obstacle that’s going to plague me the entire game?

Edited by WhosBroden16

On 12.02.2023 at 4:58 AM, WhosBroden16 said:

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but is there a way to sell/trade resources that you find in chests and the world in general? I’m in chapter four but as soon as the game opened up and allowed me to explore, I’ve been running around completing the various zones and all their optional objectives.

It’s left me with maximum capacity of the spinestone, grainstone, balm flax, etc. So now when I open chests and find that resource, I can’t actually carry more of it. Do I have to progress the story to open the ability to offload some items, or is this a big obstacle that’s going to plague me the entire game?

You'll be able to convert resources into another resources, later in the game. When you get water powers, to be exact

• Like 1