Vita version?

Dr_hellNo3

19 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

Look it up on the ps3 store. Itll tell you if it comes with both versions. If youre playing it physically it isnt going to give you a free vita version and if it did it would have a voucher in the case and the voucher would be expired.

I don’t think there was ever a PS3 physical for this one, and the Vita physical was just a voucher code in a box, which still gave access to both versions. 

The only version I know of that doesn’t give access to any other versions is the free Scion edition, which was Vita only and didn’t give access to any PS3 versions. 

22 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

Look it up on the ps3 store. Itll tell you if it comes with both versions. If youre playing it physically it isnt going to give you a free vita version and if it did it would have a voucher in the case and the voucher would be expired.

I was reffering to the streaming version on ps4, but thanks gor the info

12 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I don’t think there was ever a PS3 physical for this one, and the Vita physical was just a voucher code in a box, which still gave access to both versions. 

The only version I know of that doesn’t give access to any other versions is the free Scion edition, which was Vita only and didn’t give access to any PS3 versions. 

I knew vita was voucher only i didnt know ps3 had no physical. Learn something new every day haha