74/75 Traits Glitched

colbyvi

THE PATCH RELEASED TODAY 5/4/23 FIXED IT!!!! Ok so if you are like me and have collected every single chest and your stuck at 74/75 this is how you get your last trait. You will have to go back to every single bandit camp that you have looted and look for a unopened chest that would have the trait in it. Previously when this chest was opened you would get nothing but not it actually gives you the trait you were missing! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 4

Here are the patch notes :)https://hogwartslegacy.bugs.wbgames.com/patch-notes and here is the relevant bit about the trophy fixes:

• Achievements/Trophies
    • Resolved Game not progressing after collecting the Guide Page
    • Resolved progress not given toward Challenges when defeating Inferi by using the 'Transformation' and 'Depulso' spells: HL-2980 
    • Resolved the chests not being able to be collected in various locations
    • Updated location some Hogwarts items
    • Resolved "Combat" and "Quests" challenges remaining at 99% when completed, blocking the Avatar from reaching level 40 and 100% completion: HL-5331 
    • Resolved an issue defeating all named enemies did not complete challenge: HL-2980 
    • Resolved Great Hall Demiguise statue after patching game
    • Resolved Goblet of Fire Casket's Revelio Page respawning after patching game
    • Resolved issue with “A Forte for Achievement” being unlocked too earlier: HL-5331 
    • Resolved "The Merlin's Beard!" achievement being collected without completing all the Merlin trials
    • Resolved the Overland's Collection Chests total counter only updating after all the Hogwarts and Hogsmeade chests are collected

They have also fixed some save system glitches that caused stat tracking issues.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

13 hours ago, colbyvi said:

THE PATCH RELEASED TODAY 5/4/23 FIXED IT!!!! Ok so if you are like me and have collected every single chest and your stuck at 74/75 this is how you get your last trait. You will have to go back to every single bandit camp that you have looted and look for a unopened chest that would have the trait in it. Previously when this chest was opened you would get nothing but not it actually gives you the trait you were missing! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did your total count still stay the same on the overview map or did it show as one missing? Also did the collection chest icon appear on the mini map for you?

39 minutes ago, bigmanfoz said:

Did your total count still stay the same on the overview map or did it show as one missing? Also did the collection chest icon appear on the mini map for you?

Not OP, but I had the same issue and it resolved for me after the update as well. My map still said 117/117, but I still was at 74/75 for traits. The chest icon didn't appear on the mini-map so I started re-clearing Bandit Camps to see if any chests would appear... and about 4 cleared Bandit Camps in, a new chest appeared in a tent with Rovelio (still not on the mini-map), and when I opened the chest I got my missing trait, even though the Bandit Camp was already cleared and checked off. The first few camps I re-tried had opened chests in them, so I'm not sure if it's only the glitched camp that will have a new chest to open or you just have to trigger it by clearing a few camps.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, continuum67 said:

Not OP, but I had the same issue and it resolved for me after the update as well. My map still said 117/117, but I still was at 74/75 for traits. The chest icon didn't appear on the mini-map so I started re-clearing Bandit Camps to see if any chests would appear... and about 4 cleared Bandit Camps in, a new chest appeared in a tent with Rovelio (still not on the mini-map), and when I opened the chest I got my missing trait, even though the Bandit Camp was already cleared and checked off. The first few camps I re-tried had opened chests in them, so I'm not sure if it's only the glitched camp that will have a new chest to open or you just have to trigger it by clearing a few camps.

Just got mine now but it was after around 20 camps. So relieved!

4 hours ago, continuum67 said:

...  not sure if it's only the glitched camp that will have a new chest to open or you just have to trigger it by clearing a few camps.

It's a specific chest that was bugged in your save. You could find it before the patch, it just wouldn't give you anything after opening it.

Edited by Antony_256

Hello, I have all collections at 100%. The only thing that is missing is a sorcerer page at Hogwarts (I think this is the one bugged near the hothouse at the fountain). I downloaded the patch but nothing changed, the trophy did not come. What should I do ? 

5 minutes ago, Rom1-kun said:

Hello, I have all collections at 100%. The only thing that is missing is a sorcerer page at Hogwarts (I think this is the one bugged near the hothouse at the fountain). I downloaded the patch but nothing changed, the trophy did not come. What should I do ? 

All you can do is either wait for another patch and see if that fixes it or cut your losses and start over from scratch whilst making plenty of backups in case something bugs out again.

On 5/6/2023 at 6:12 AM, Hunt4Platinum said:

Still bugged for me.. I've done all camps again but no unopened chest

The weird thing is now my map says 116/116 chests instead of 117/117

Same with me. I revisited all of the bandit camps, but I didn't find any extra chest. My map also says 116 now.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I encountered this bug for the first time today.

I tried looting a collections chest at a bandit camp. It opened and gave me nothing, there is no blue check mark on the camp afterwards and the chest icon still appears on the map. I tried restarting, nothing. I tried loading to an earlier state and redoing everything. After 5 times it's still the same outcome.

Any tips?

56 minutes ago, John_Stamoist said:

I encountered this bug for the first time today.

I tried looting a collections chest at a bandit camp. It opened and gave me nothing, there is no blue check mark on the camp afterwards and the chest icon still appears on the map. I tried restarting, nothing. I tried loading to an earlier state and redoing everything. After 5 times it's still the same outcome.

Any tips?

All you can do is file a bug report and start a new save until the devs fix the problem :(https://hogwartslegacy.bugs.wbgames.com/