Unable to connect to Server (EU)

StarWolf3000

Have been trying to login on the EU server without success, but it is listed and says that everything is normal.

After a while an overlay pops up telling me to check the support website (support.tera-console.com), but opening that only gives me a Cloudflare error (can't resolve DNS for that domain).

Edited by StarWolf3000

1 hour ago, StarWolf3000 said:

Have been trying to login on the EU server without success, but it is listed and says that everything is normal.

After a while an overlay pops up telling me to check the support website (support.tera-console.com), but opening that only gives me a Cloudflare error (can't resolve DNS for that domain).

I think Cloudflare is broken in general, because I get a lot errors from them when just visiting this site, SteamDB and a couple of others :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Yeah, it might be related to that. Though PSNP works at least. I will try to connect to TERA again later, though I have no idea if the servers themselves are CF protected. It also affects only the support site, accessing the main page works without problems.

Edited by StarWolf3000

• 11 months later...

I'm currently getting errors for EU version. 'Disconnected from server. Check your Internet connection.' but my internet connection is working fine.

On the other hand, TERA Asian version works. I hope it's just a temporary outage for EU, I was so close to the completion...