To Protect and Serve Guide Issue

vonheindrich

In the guide it says you need technical ability 12 or above for the second mission in Rivers storyline The Hunt. I just did the mission and whether it changed or the person who made the guide mistook one skill for the other, it required Intelligence of level 12 or above to be able to do both parts of the required hacking. Just a note for anyone going for it

3 hours ago, vonheindrich said:

In the guide it says you need technical ability 12 or above for the second mission in Rivers storyline The Hunt. I just did the mission and whether it changed or the person who made the guide mistook one skill for the other, it required Intelligence of level 12 or above to be able to do both parts of the required hacking. Just a note for anyone going for it

yeah some guides on here have mistaken info on some things or no info at all such as with White day's one not having any info on any of the mainline puzzles that will make speedrunning the game on harder modes easier

• Like 1

On 2/24/2023 at 0:19 PM, vonheindrich said:

The barbecue one? I don't think I've gotten it yet, haven't played the game in a few days lol

It eventually popped up for me, just takes time.  Much longer than I thought it would for him to call but he definitely will.  Good luck.

• Like 1