HFW 1 year anniversary PSN avatars

NetoStyle

I remember buying Horizon: FW a year ago because I was excited to have a new PS5. I had never played the first Horizon and was told I should probably play that prior to the new game. I subsequently bought Horizon: Zero Dawn and sunk about 10 hours into it before becoming thoroughly bored with it. 

TL;DR: I spent $70.00 on a game I never played. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, VenlafaxineHead said:

I remember buying Horizon: FW a year ago because I was excited to have a new PS5. I had never played the first Horizon and was told I should probably play that prior to the new game. I subsequently bought Horizon: Zero Dawn and sunk about 10 hours into it before becoming thoroughly bored with it. 

So did you play FW??

On 17.02.2023 at 6:36 PM, VenlafaxineHead said:

For me, the story was terribly boring, more for teenagers than for people 40+ ... But the mechanics were fantastic and I was 100% addicted. I hope you can rediscover the game from this site. I think it's worth it. The game mechanics and exploration of the world. Regards

Edited by Kessarath
  • Like 1