Bug in Karate World

After squidward tells you to jump on the roofs to reach sandy there is a part where you need to ride on a board. If seen it in every video in every lets play. The problem is: the board doesn't appear for me. I can see the shadow and the lightning but the board itself isn't there. I loaded a save file from the beginning of the chapter and played to that spacific point again. But still... the board doesn't show up. Already got the newest patch for the game. Am i making something wrong? Has anyone the same issue? Does someone know how to fix it?

I had a bug, in the same world tbh, after you unlock the karate kick, I fell through the floor and the challenge never reset and resetting the game never worked. The only thing I could do was start the entire game again. I’m really sorry. I’m not gonna suggest that just Incase someone else has a solution but you may need to. Do you have any other save files?

When I was going back through the game doing clean-up of collectibles, stuff like this happened a lot in multiple different levels, something that should've been there just wasn't there like certain enemies in certain spots or platforms not being there or surfboards/balloons not being there. The solution that worked for me was just exiting to the main menu and then going back in, most of the time the items would return to their desired position, or if they didn't a quick fast travel back 1 area and move forward from there seemed to do the trick. So that worked for me, maybe it'll help you too?