30 'Hunter's Arm'

Vault_Fiction

You didn't get it wrong.

Some achievements are a bit bugged. I had the same problem at first, but after changing the settings to stop FPS drops, I unlocked the achievement after another 15+ (this might not be the solution).

I had the same problem with the armor coloring. Only after I completely restarted the game was I able to unlock the achievement.

• Like 2

The revive a teammate trophy, and the first food processing trophy didn't pop for me on the first time of either of these. Took me 3 or 4 times of doing each for the trophy to finally pop.

I think the trophies are a little bugged, but not unobtainble. The Devs did say there's a patch coming soon, so hopefully this will be on the list (although i doubt it as they'll probably prioritse framerates and stability).

Hey, thank you for replying. I've been playing all weekend and the Hunter's Arm trophy still hasn't popped but it noted it during one of the fisherman quests that I had activated it twice. Idk, hopefully they will patch it. Does the 'successfully finish 300 kemono' count for small kemono as well? I feel like I should have also got the finished 50 kemono with a single weapon type by now but that hasn't popped either... I'm dumb at maths for sure but a couple of these trophies are taking the mick!

15 minutes ago, Vault_Fiction said:

Hey, thank you for replying. I've been playing all weekend and the Hunter's Arm trophy still hasn't popped but it noted it during one of the fisherman quests that I had activated it twice. Idk, hopefully they will patch it. Does the 'successfully finish 300 kemono' count for small kemono as well? I feel like I should have also got the finished 50 kemono with a single weapon type by now but that hasn't popped either... I'm dumb at maths for sure but a couple of these trophies are taking the mick!

This method worked for me:
In the menu, turn on the option to only play with people who have a good connection (thus bypassing the FPS drops).

Then restart the game and try to get the achievement again. It took me a few times to get success, but it worked.
The same goes for any trophies that are not immediately unlocked even though the conditions have been met (talisman, hunter's arm, dye armor, etc.).

8 hours ago, Vault_Fiction said:

I can confirm this trophy alongside with some other trophies are bugged and about the finish kemono trophy i noticed that its count even if you're not the one finish off the kemono i got the 30 finish one while am not the one doing the finishing move and i think its only count when finished big kemono hope they fix those bugged trophies soon 

56 minutes ago, Ahmed_TaLLaL said:

Charmed by the hunt
Successfully gathered your first talisman from the wilderness

Does this trophy mean the talisman i got after each hunt ?   because i got many and this trophy didn't pop for me 

I got this trophy after randomly collect one in a quest some times you can find them in the wild like the note and tsukumo but am not really sure if i got a talisman before this one or not there is a chance its bugged too so keep collecting talisman while playing normally it should popped up without even trying while collecting other collectibles 

Edited by dark69knight
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

I can confirm this trophy alongside with some other trophies are bugged and about the finish kemono trophy i noticed that its count even if you're not the one finish off the kemono i got the 30 finish one while am not the one doing the finishing move and i think its only count when finished big kemono hope they fix those bugged trophies soon 

I got this trophy after randomly collect one in a quest some times you can find them in the wild like the note and tsukumo but am not really sure if i got a talisman before this one or not there is a chance its bugged too so keep collecting talisman while playing normally it should popped up without even trying while collecting other collectibles 

Thanks man for your reply 

what do you think about the platinum ? i think the trophy list is way easier and faster than monster hunter games with crowns 

i am right ?

29 minutes ago, Ahmed_TaLLaL said:

Thanks man for your reply 

what do you think about the platinum ? i think the trophy list is way easier and faster than monster hunter games with crowns 

i am right ?

Yeah its way easier and need less time cuz you don't have to worry about the crowns and there are some players already got the plat even the collectibles are easy to get once you unlocked the ability to see them in the map

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ZK3LK7R59V said:

This method worked for me:
In the menu, turn on the option to only play with people who have a good connection (thus bypassing the FPS drops).

Then restart the game and try to get the achievement again. It took me a few times to get success, but it worked.
The same goes for any trophies that are not immediately unlocked even though the conditions have been met (talisman, hunter's arm, dye armor, etc.).

Hey, I'll give this a go. I've just changed my settings and am going to see if it works. Thank you so much <3

14 hours ago, dark69knight said:

Theres's a few that are just taking the mick with how bugged they are. I've only been using the katana and i've hunted 82 kemono so far and I haven't got the trophy for finishing with the same weapon type and I've been very fortunate that 98% of the time i'm getting the final cinematic blow. So frustrating!!!

9 hours ago, Vault_Fiction said:

Theres's a few that are just taking the mick with how bugged they are. I've only been using the katana and i've hunted 82 kemono so far and I haven't got the trophy for finishing with the same weapon type and I've been very fortunate that 98% of the time i'm getting the final cinematic blow. So frustrating!!!

Yeah i know am about the same as you and I've never changed my weapon and still no trophy so far but about the hunter arm i got it yesterday its popup randomly and i don't know if its help or not but there are a dragon karakuri you can build that give you extra thread same as when you climbed the monster and destroy its core but i dont know if its count as activiting hunter arm or not its one of the tsukumo shrine

15 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

Yeah i know am about the same as you and I've never changed my weapon and still no trophy so far but about the hunter arm i got it yesterday its popup randomly and i don't know if its help or not but there are a dragon karakuri you can build that give you extra thread same as when you climbed the monster and destroy its core but i dont know if its count as activiting hunter arm or not its one of the tsukumo shrine

Thank you, I'll see if I can spot this on the tree and work towards opening it... as it says 'successfully' maybe that means there is a certain requirement! So annoying!

• 2 weeks later...

i can confirm you can get hunter arms 30 times without you doing it. ive played coop and only done a hunter arm once in my whole playthrough. my partner been doing em and it pop for me when he did his 30th in an online sesson

• Like 1

It seems to credit the session host with each successful attempt, rather than the hunter actually doing it. I got the trophy without having done it even once, because of my co-op partner (who didn’t unlock it himself.)

I’m wondering if this is a similar situation occurring with the rest of the trophies that are not unlocking when they should. If it is only counting instances when we are the host, our in-game counters will be off for everything. 

On 20/02/2023 at 10:05 PM, Vault_Fiction said:

Out of curiosity, have you been hosting every session? My weapon type trophy has unlocked exactly when it was supposed to (at 51 kills - my first kill was with the katana then I did 50 with the Wagasa) but I have either been playing solo or when online, I hosted every single session myself.