fix for mastery bug?

willows_blessing

Hi. From my (bad) experience : no. You can't revalidate a challenge that you've already succeeded so.

If you did not save your game, you will have to start from scratch.

I 100ed the 2 first worlds with no trouble but then i started to do so for the 3rd one and saw that datas in the game and in the mastery menu were not corresponding when i finished the last spot of this world.

Hopefully i read about this issue here before starting the game and made a cloud save after completing the 1st world and a USB save after the 2nd one.

After reloading datas from the USB save, i did not encountered any data bugs. I did not remove any install files or whatever, just overwrote the save.

However, to prevent any identical problem, i stopped 100ing each spot after each and just rushed to the very final one, trying to avoid any Mike's challenges so that all mastery tabs are availabled in the menu.

From here, i check that datas correspond between mastery menu and in game and if so i save after each spot. It is a bit annoying but a lot less than having to redo a lot of Mike or Radysus challenges.

• 1 month later...

I just completed all of the Mike's Challenges and Radysus challenges yesterday and now have every trophy except Masteriest. The game says I still have Radysus challenges in Burntrock and Los Vulgas even though I got the Burntrad and Rad Vulgas trophies. Is there anything I can do to get Masteriest to unlock or will I have to start a new save and hope it doesn't glitch again?

57 minutes ago, PaymentPlan said:

I just completed all of the Mike's Challenges and Radysus challenges yesterday and now have every trophy except Masteriest. The game says I still have Radysus challenges in Burntrock and Los Vulgas even though I got the Burntrad and Rad Vulgas trophies. Is there anything I can do to get Masteriest to unlock or will I have to start a new save and hope it doesn't glitch again?

as far as i know and have been told there's no way to fix it unless you have a backup save from before you did those challenges on a usb or something, sadly youll have to start over

22 hours ago, willows_blessing said:

as far as i know and have been told there's no way to fix it unless you have a backup save from before you did those challenges on a usb or something, sadly youll have to start over

Well, shoot. Thanks for the response. I reached out to Roll7 on Discord but haven't heard back. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...