Roller Champions Trophy & Questions Topic

ConAir

Roller Champions is allready in the third Season and now also out on Steam (crossplay optional), but has no Trophy thoughts topic yet. Well, here it is.

I have a few questions:

- You can't earn Fans in custom games, but does that also go for Trophies?

- Do you need 6 real players to start a game or does the game autofill with bots? (Crossplay on/off is possible)

- One of the Trophies requires 200 wins. I read that quitting games (early) lead to temporary bans. See Patch notes. What about quitting a bit later or at least before the end of the match? I don't want to encourage quitting offcourse, but perhaps you can boost this game with a few alts.

• 2 weeks later...

>Custom games don't pop any trophies.

>Game will autofill with bots after 2-3 minutes matchmaking. (Only on quick play) You should always have crossplay off to avoid high rank players, and hope to get paired up with bots.

>Any sort of quitting will penalize you. You get a free quit before the game begins to lock matchmaking. You're gonna want the post-match xp anyway since 200 wins is nowhere near enough to get 100k fans. Just for reference, at 80 wins, 92 total matches i had 20k fans. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Parvult said:

>Custom games don't pop any trophies.

>Game will autofill with bots after 2-3 minutes matchmaking. (Only on quick play) You should always have crossplay off to avoid high rank players, and hope to get paired up with bots.

>Any sort of quitting will penalize you. You get a free quit before the game begins to lock matchmaking. You're gonna want the post-match xp anyway since 200 wins is nowhere near enough to get 100k fans. Just for reference, at 80 wins, 92 total matches i had 20k fans. 

Thank you so much for this information. Well appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
3 hours ago, anxietycrossing said:

In terms of what? Player count?

Not sure if that's what you mean, but even if failing to match with people, you can get placed with bots in casual games.

I'm wonder how the playerbase for the game is like these days.