Headhunted

12 hours ago, Joel_Toffees said:

I’ve got most of the trophies for the game but have been struggling to get the headhunter trophy? Do any of you know how to get it?

thnx :)

Hi,  Its really simple, literally just apply for all available jobs in the job centre and when one offers you a position it will pop. It won't "just happen" during normal play

Admittedly that isnt really being "Headhunted" like the trophy name but thats how to achieve it

Edited by HedleyNEUK

3 hours ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Hi,  Its really simple, literally just apply for all available jobs in the job centre and when one offers you a position it will pop. It won't "just happen" during normal play

Admittedly that isnt really being "Headhunted" like the trophy name but thats how to achieve it

Thanks for the quick reply, I also just wanted to ask if you done it though progressing each day normally or did you go on holiday for it?

17 hours ago, Joel_Toffees said:

Thanks for the quick reply, I also just wanted to ask if you done it though progressing each day normally or did you go on holiday for it?

I actually havent done it yet as im still playing my save normally and dont want to upset the board by applying for other jobs

I would do it during normal play, probably doable really early into a save too, as even a job offer from a conference side should do it. I think its called "Headhunted" as ive read you have to be employed when you apply and get the offer, as it will not pop if you are unemployed.

• 3 months later...

I just got this as my last trophy for plat…

Choose a national team to start. 

Go to job centre and apply for all jobs.

Go on holiday indefinitely with the apply for jobs ticked and return from holiday when offered a job.

Should take around 2 mins