Destiny collection in Indonesia only 20 bucks

Namenloser1990

I have played the Destiny 1 base game on my PS3 a long time ago and it is sitting in my trophy list since then. I now wanted to start mopping this up on the PS4 version, but im not willing to pay 50-60€ to get all DLCs. I saw that the collection only costs ~19€ in the Indonesian store and i just wanted to make sure if im able to play all the DLCs when i buy this on a second account and console share it with my main then?

EDIT: So for everyone wanting to play the DLCs but not wanting to pay full price for the collection, in the indonesian PSN it only costs 300k RP which is less than 20€. It is the entire collection i have tested this out on friday. You can then just console share it with your main account and play all DLCs.

Edited by Namenloser1990
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Namenloser1990 said:

I have played the Destiny 1 base game on my PS3 a long time ago and it is sitting in my trophy list since then. I now wanted to start mopping this up on the PS4 version, but im not willing to pay 50-60€ to get all DLCs. I saw that the collection only costs ~19€ in the Indonesian store and i just wanted to make sure if im able to play all the DLCs when i buy this on a second account and console share it with my main then?

Yes. I bought the physical collection that came with a DLC code, I used it on my main account and then my girlfriend was able to play the DLCs with me on her own account.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 2:04 PM, Namenloser1990 said:

EDIT: So for everyone wanting to play the DLCs but not wanting to pay full price for the collection, in the indonesian PSN it only costs 300k RP which is less than 20€. It is the entire collection i have tested this out on friday. You can then just console share it with your main account and play all DLCs.

So is buying a 200k and 100k card enough, or is there some kind of tax added on that would require more RP? I see the options for buying a PSN card for that region are 100k, 200k, and 400k.

So for me it was enough to buy 3 100k cards. Depending on the Site you buy from they offer bundles to match other threshold. I bought mine on offgamers.com and they have a 300k bundle (which is basically just 3 100k cards) but for a tad cheaper (i payed like 19€ with tax)