PS5 vs PS4 dilemma

Kiyan-13

Is this more like a PS4 game or a PS5?

There are many games that have a version on both consoles, but not all of them feel like next gen games. Is this one of them? 

For example, Hades is on both consoles but there is no noticeable difference between its 2 versions. On the other hand, Dragon Ball Z Kakarot seems like it should be better played on PS5. 

Edited by Kiyan-13

I platinumed both versions & honestly, I didn't really notice a big difference between the two. Maybe there was some faster loading times & that was about it. Granted I was still playing on a 1080p TV back when I did the PS5 version as I only recently upgraded to 4K, so that could be one of the reasons I never noticed big difference. I also can't remember it using the haptic feedback & adaptive triggers (if it did, clearly not in a meaningful way that I'd remember)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

I platinumed both versions & honestly, I didn't really notice a big difference between the two. Maybe there was some faster loading times & that was about it. Granted I was still playing on a 1080p TV back when I did the PS5 version as I only recently upgraded to 4K, so that could be one of the reasons I never noticed big difference. I also can't remember it using the haptic feedback & adaptive triggers (if it did, clearly not in a meaningful way that I'd remember)

Thanks, I guess I'll play it on ps4 then.

I guess if u have a PS4 Pro and a 4K TV, the difference is nothing. Just the loading times, the haptic feedback and adaptative triggers. At the end, we are talking about a Xbox 360 game. Meaning that is a game from that generation and even if the improved resolution and framerate, the number of polygons is the same.

I am playing on PS5 thoe.

• Like 1