Now on PS Plus Extra

A-D-I-L_99

If you ask me: its great and underrated. From what I know it had some issues when it first came out but since then everything has been fixed. I really enjoyed putting my build together and experimenting with this surprisingly deep system. Also the graphics are nice, the servers are stable and the whole scope of the game refreshingly limited (not one of those endless, aimless games many loot-shooters tent to be). 

The platinum is rather easy too – takes around 30-40 hours and nothing is missable. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OBSTINATIO said:

If you ask me: its great and underrated. From what I know it had some issues when it first came out but since then everything has been fixed. I really enjoyed putting my build together and experimenting with this surprisingly deep system. Also the graphics are nice, the servers are stable and the whole scope of the game refreshingly limited (not one of those endless, aimless games many loot-shooters tent to be). 

The platinum is rather easy too – takes around 30-40 hours and nothing is missable. 

what a perfect response. Thanks will check it out.