JaSoNsLyRiC24 was here...

JaSoNsLyRiC24

Don't mind the cheesy title. But i've gotta say, i'm glad to finally be here.

So, eh... i guess i'll talk a little bit about myself.

I started gaming at the age of 3. At that time, the PS4 wasn't even released yet. But there was one game on the PS3, that happened to be the first i'd played. Warhawk.

Warhawk was a game that was truly ahead of it's time. The amount of free will you were granted was amazing. At that time, i didn't have a gaming account. Instead, it was on my dad's account, harshcamaro. I must admit, i prefer Warhawk to Starhawk. Starhawk felt rushed. The story for me was... meh. And i got so good at it, that i developed some sort of 2nd personality. I could play two controllers at once. i could obliterate my dad, and he was an expert pilot. All at the age of 3.

At around 5 i got my first gaming account, the predecessor to JaSoNsLyRiC24, IRON_MAN_YEGO.

Now that's a cheesy name.

But i was 5, and i'd wanted to be named that after playing LEGO MARVEL SUPERHEROES, which was also recently released. Being five, and still thinking that the chicken we eat isn't the same as the chicken animal, in fact thinking that we didn't eat animals at all, i'd thought the name of the game was literally "Iron Man Lego." But of course, because i had a terribly incorrect way of saying words at a young age, "Lego" became "Yego.".

Lego Marvel Superheroes was my first platinum trophy. But that was on my old account. As time went by, i grew old and lost that account after a password shenanigan. That's when JaSoNsLyRiC24 was born.

Even though i had Lego Marvel Superheroes on that account as well, i haven't earned that platinum back as of this post. Instead, i began playing more serious games a year ago. And that's when i discovered Uncharted.

My dad played the heck out of those games. Fun fact, his favorite, surprisingly, is part 3. Now i know part three was hated, but it isn't as bad as 1. Of course, they're all good games, and my favorite is actually 4, even though i haven't finished it yet, but he liked 3. Drake's Fortune was my second platinum, and i worked my rear end off in achieving it. Donut Drake was all worth it, though. Part 2 i've also beaten, but haven't decided to platinum as it's platinum is indeed impossible. Part 3, i actually haven't played on my account yet. But that's because of another game. The game that is my profile picture on these forums. The one i'm trying to platinum at the moment

Just

Cause

A truly amazing game. Annoying on hardcore, but still playable. This game was, and still is, the highlight of the series. Cheesy voice acting, terrible cliche characters and story, i love this game for all of the wrong reasons.

And that's where we are today. 2 millionth and something on the leaderboard, i'm proud for that. Why?

Because the guy behind me isn't. HAHAHAHAHA!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JaSoNsLyRiC24 said:

I started gaming at the age of 3. At that time, the PS4 wasn't even released yet.

When I was 3, the PS4 was also not released yet.

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your trophy hunting!