Game doesnt save sometimes

ChocoDoc1

Been playing this game for a while now. Im 38 hours in been doing missions and collecting but now whenever I fast travel to my base to save or fast travel to any point, after I quit game then return after two hours my game didnt save. It puts me back two hours ago from when I first started and its frustrating. Has anyone encountered this glitch and if so what did you do? Any help would be appreciated tried doing paste ups to save sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Tried cloud saving then reloading still wont work. Im also online while playing the game.

Just now, ChocoDoc1 said:

Been playing this game for a while now. Im 38 hours in been doing missions and collecting but now whenever I fast travel to my base to save or fast travel to any point, after I quit game then return after two hours my game didnt save. It puts me back two hours ago from when I first started and its frustrating. Has anyone encountered this glitch and if so what did you do? Any help would be appreciated tried doing paste ups to save sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Tried cloud saving then reloading still wont work. Im also online while playing the game.

I don't think this would be PSNPROFILES related, but i still will try to help.

What game is this?

9 minutes ago, JaSoNsLyRiC24 said:

I don't think this would be PSNPROFILES related, but i still will try to help.

What game is this?

You can see what game someone is posting about by looking at the sub-forum it's posted in, and you can tell what version it is by clicking on the game name and looking for the tags.

Just now, ChocoDoc1 said:

Watch Dogs Legion I dont know what causes this but I see people getting the plat here easily

I found a workaround on reddit, and copied/pasted, you can try it and see if it works:

1. Once you have finished playing, change to another operative and go back to the open world

2. Go to options and change a setting (I changed a receptacle option) and then backed out to open world

3. Go back to options and change the same setting back, go back to open world

4. Open the menu again and quit the game

5. Go to your dashboard / home and quit the game so it’s no longer in a quick resume state (click 3 horizontal lines on controller when game is highlighted on dashboard)

6. Reload game as normal

• Like 1

Just now, DaivRules said:

You can see what game someone is posting about by looking at the sub-forum it's posted in, and you can tell what version it is by clicking on the game name and looking for the tags.

Oh... i see it now.

Yeah i'm still kind of new to this. Don't mind me. I'm like a stone age Barbarian hitting these forums with a wooden bat trying to figure out how it works.

I might have even eaten some of the forums...

7 minutes ago, JaSoNsLyRiC24 said:

Oh... i see it now.

Yeah i'm still kind of new to this. Don't mind me. I'm like a stone age Barbarian hitting these forums with a wooden bat trying to figure out how it works.

I might have even eaten some of the forums...

Then I might recommend a couple threads to help get you up to speed:

8 hours ago, JaSoNsLyRiC24 said:

I found a workaround on reddit, and copied/pasted, you can try it and see if it works:

1. Once you have finished playing, change to another operative and go back to the open world

2. Go to options and change a setting (I changed a receptacle option) and then backed out to open world

3. Go back to options and change the same setting back, go back to open world

4. Open the menu again and quit the game

5. Go to your dashboard / home and quit the game so it’s no longer in a quick resume state (click 3 horizontal lines on controller when game is highlighted on dashboard)

6. Reload game as normal

Thank you for the help! Im doing this now and my game is saving. I only play with one character never bothered to switch to someone. Big Ups Jason