All Rounder Question

On 26-2-2023 at 8:04 AM, mattPilky69 said:

If you enter a game already in progress, does it still count towards this trophy?  I finally got into an Assassinate public match, but with 1:00 left on the clock.  

I actually don't know that, but you can also boost it via a boosting session, private matches count for everything from the all rounder trophy

• Like 1

I'm not sure if the Game Mode counts if you join a game in progress, but the abilities and ranged weapons do count! 

I would keep a note about the Game Modes you only finished "half a match" and leave these for last.

Edited by Ovatsug09
  • Like 1

In case y’all were curious, I can confirm that entering a game in progress counts as long as you complete the match.  I checked my progress on All Rounder via the leaderboard and it showed me ranked on Assassinate and Wanted, even though I never played full matches

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 2/27/2023 at 11:15 PM, Wuthg21 said:

I actually don't know that, but you can also boost it via a boosting session, private matches count for everything from the all rounder trophy

hey are you sure private matches count for gamemodes? assassinate game mode is broken it keeps cancelling on me whenever i search so if i played it on private does it count for all rounder? thanks

10 hours ago, the_sultan999 said:

hey are you sure private matches count for gamemodes? assassinate game mode is broken it keeps cancelling on me whenever i search so if i played it on private does it count for all rounder? thanks

Yes its how i did it on ps3 and ps4

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JTMMMMMM- said:

I played a game of assasinate last week, the mode is probably just dead and has nobody playing it. i'd try it on a saturday evening as thats when i got it

i managed to fire up my 3 ps4's and asked my friend to help out i managed to finally find it on public the problem was that it kept cancelling on me literally searching for assassinate for 1 sec and says no games found but finally managed to do it.

8 hours ago, Wuthg21 said:

Yes its how i did it on ps3 and ps4

interesting, i will keep that in mind if i ever try to do it again with a friend, also thanks for helping out with stranded deep i've sent you a friend request for being awesome?