Purchasing Contract Count Towards Progress?

BalkeTheGypsy

I was curious, had anyone purchased contracts and can they confirm that counts towards the totals for trophies?  With this new season having a lot of ways to gain Holobux I was curious if I could "auto-complete" some of the crew contracts and have it count towards the 30.  I started a couple weeks after most people in my crew, so my other option might end up leaving to find a new crew since some of those are hard to finish in a week without a dedicated players.

28 minutes ago, BalkeTheGypsy said:

I was curious, had anyone purchased contracts and can they confirm that counts towards the totals for trophies?  With this new season having a lot of ways to gain Holobux I was curious if I could "auto-complete" some of the crew contracts and have it count towards the 30.  I started a couple weeks after most people in my crew, so my other option might end up leaving to find a new crew since some of those are hard to finish in a week without a dedicated players.

Yes, they count. I auto-completed a few Crew Contracts so when a friend of mine logged in later, he managed to get the trophy.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

what if you buy conrracts for a crew then switch to another crew and purchase more  does anyone know if switching crews and buying new "same ones" count? if yall understand what im sayin haha   I switched two crews previously and bought 2 crew contracts then dipped to another crew and did same thing