Warning for PS5 To PS4 Trophies

TIReckoningIT

So, I'm close to hitting 100% completion. I spent most of my time on the ps4 but upgraded to the ps5 version once I got my hands on one. My ps4 version is sitting at 96%, I popped some trophies on the ps5 version and tried going back to the PS4 version to unlock them like they should in a server-based game. The trophies don't unlock though and they show as completed in the ingame-profile but have a lock on them(e.g performing 10 perfect animal captures on fortuna shows 10/10 completed but shows a lock). I tried repeating the conditions for that trophy and it doesn't pop meaning it will lock you out of 100% completion in the ps4 version forever.

Sad to see that this is the only game I ever heard of that has an issue like this when it saves ur data on its server. Posted in the warframe forums aswell and the dev's don't care as it seems since I didn't get a reply after months of waiting.

So your only option is playing the game with insane load times on the ps4 version making sure to hit 100% completion before u change to the much better ps5 version. Amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't expecting it to work like this. I was waiting for cross save to start up this game again as I have more progress on steam than I do on ps4, and I was going to go straight into the ps5 version but I guess I won't. Maybe things will change when they implement cross progression so maybe keep an eye on that, becuase I imagine a lot of people will be in the position where they unlocked something on steam but want it on ps5/4 as well.

• 3 months later...
On 2.3.2023 at 5:15 AM, TIReckoningIT said:

So, I'm close to hitting 100% completion. I spent most of my time on the ps4 but upgraded to the ps5 version once I got my hands on one. My ps4 version is sitting at 96%, I popped some trophies on the ps5 version and tried going back to the PS4 version to unlock them like they should in a server-based game. The trophies don't unlock though and they show as completed in the ingame-profile but have a lock on them(e.g performing 10 perfect animal captures on fortuna shows 10/10 completed but shows a lock). I tried repeating the conditions for that trophy and it doesn't pop meaning it will lock you out of 100% completion in the ps4 version forever.

Sad to see that this is the only game I ever heard of that has an issue like this when it saves ur data on its server. Posted in the warframe forums aswell and the dev's don't care as it seems since I didn't get a reply after months of waiting.

So your only option is playing the game with insane load times on the ps4 version making sure to hit 100% completion before u change to the much better ps5 version. Amazing.

They dev's finally fixed the issue! Atleast for the trophy that was bugged for me (can't confirm for all the other ones). Just had to do 1 single animal conservation and it unlocked the trophy on the ps4 stack aswell

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

They definitely didn't fix it for things you can't necessarily do another time. For instance, assembling a railjack.

This really needs to be addressed more because you can't simply start another profile like Fall Guys. Even if you did it would take 100 hours just to get back up to speed. Coming from someone who has put over 1,000 hours into the game, I would'nt dare risk losing my progress especially since I haven't finished the PS5 list.

Edit: I replayed the mission specifically tied to the railjack, "Rising Tide", and it popped upon completion. Just go to your codex. Surprised no one pointed this out

Edited by X_RaceKing_X