56 of 72 locations (minor spoilers)

big_bob002

I have read the trophy tips and searched everywhere I can think of on the internet.

-The guy I play with has 57/72.

-I killed Jason.

-I watched a video and went to the south west corner of Moresby, including "Old Town" and down by the the beach.

-I was in 3 abandoned houses in the city.

-I went back to the Moresby gas station which was #56.

-I have done almost all the side quests.

-For the villages in the northern part of the jungle, I found the one where you get a ton of quests, the place with zombies where you recover the camcorder, and the very upper right where a camp of mercenaries start shooting you.

Can anyone think of anything I may have missed? I read that some people had the counter go up twice as soon as they entered the prison. Can I enter the prison without triggering the point of no return?

Thanks. I'll try running around the perimeter completely and see if that finds something.

Edit: throw this out there as a reference. It seems my problem was the gas station in Moresby. I had to go there 3x to get it to count twice. I did run around the perimeter of moresby and no new locations popped up. If anyone is stuck at 56, hit the gas station a few times. It may help to exit the game in between.

Edited by big_bob002

• 2 weeks later...