What mission is the fastest for kills farming?

SzzMN

I'm farming Subway on easy. 500ish kills in 9-11 minutes, or 2500+ kills / hour. Everything else I tried, like Horde mode, or easy mutator run with 50% more spawn multiplier usually yields around 2k kills per hour.

Such a tedious grind, and the game keeps glitching and crashing liek the PS4 version. I'll take it slow and only do a few k kills per day, or else this is unbearable.

• Like 2

I agree with this. I currently have a guide submitted where I explain the same method. Subway station, best with dual auto shotgun. 10-11 minutes and 500-550 kills. Hospital and downtown come somewhat close also getting you 500 kills but take slightly longer, mostly due to save rooms and some slow sections. Horde mode used to be better before they patched the infinite auto shotgun, that's how I farmed it for the ps4 stack. But now it's not the best option anymore, best to stick with subway station on survivor

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

I'm farming Subway on easy. 500ish kills in 9-11 minutes, or 2500+ kills / hour. Everything else I tried, like Horde mode, or easy mutator run with 50% more spawn multiplier usually yields around 2k kills per hour.

Such a tedious grind, and the game keeps glitching and crashing liek the PS4 version. I'll take it slow and only do a few k kills per day, or else this is unbearable.

27 minutes ago, ProximityFrank said:

I agree with this. I currently have a guide submitted where I explain the same method. Subway station, best with dual auto shotgun. 10-11 minutes and 500-550 kills. Hospital and downtown come somewhat close also getting you 500 kills but take slightly longer, mostly due to save rooms and some slow sections. Horde mode used to be better before they patched the infinite auto shotgun, that's how I farmed it for the ps4 stack. But now it's not the best option anymore, best to stick with subway station on survivor

Thanks, I guess there’s no “easy”, way out of it and this explains why there’s only 9 achievers for the PS4 version in almost 2 years ?

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 3/5/2023 at 7:13 AM, SzzMN said:

Thanks, I guess there’s no “easy”, way out of it and this explains why there’s only 9 achievers for the PS4 version in almost 2 years ?

It's also low because when PS4 version initially launched, there was a nasty trophy bug most people had where harvest count was tied to kills. Even after they patched it, you still had to go in and manually delete your save data off your console in order for it to start tracking properly again. Thankfully your guns and story progress are tied to a server save, not a console save, so you don't lose out.