Is It Possible To Use A Regular PS4 Controller?

veinte-justo

Hello guys, as you may know a few months ago I finally bought a PSV thanks to your advice!

Loving the system so far except for a couple of things. Anyway Im also a big fan of fighting games but they more I think about it the more I understand. Theres no way on this earth we are suppose to complete some of these combo challenges in games like Blazblue or UMVC3 on this device. Is there a way to use a PS4 controller besides the super mega expensive idea that is to buy a PS TV?

Come on, there has to be a way around... right!?

39 minutes ago, veinte-justo said:

Hello guys, as you may know a few months ago I finally bought a PSV thanks to your advice!

Loving the system so far except for a couple of things. Anyway Im also a big fan of fighting games but they more I think about it the more I understand. Theres no way on this earth we are suppose to complete some of these combo challenges in games like Blazblue or UMVC3 on this device. Is there a way to use a PS4 controller besides the super mega expensive idea that is to buy a PS TV?

Come on, there has to be a way around... right!?

If you're on OFW (Official Firmware) then I'm afraid there's not an official way to do it unless you buy PS TV as it involves setting up a hybrid firmware/custom firmware.