PS5 to PS4 autopop issues

maniek515

Hey, Powerpyx guide states that autopop works both ways for all trophies except the one for feeding all pandas. I just got the platinum on ps5, transfered save, and some more trophies didn't pop. Two of them, for clearing 15 side missions and clearing all missions I managed to get by simply replaying any mission. I also got one with pandas. But the problem is I'm missing trophies for giving the guy in village 20 cicadas (I've already done it and he's gone), for getting all notes (can't pick up any note as I got them all already) and one for fully upgrading healing flask (which I also have no idea how to pop at this moment). 

Did anybody encountered any issues regarding autopop as well? If so, did you manage to solve them?

Regards

8 hours ago, AllaTheGreat00 said:

Hey there, I got an issue with the autopop from PS5 to PS4 transfer as well (only pop like 60% of the trophies when I first transfer the save)
What I did to solve the problem was re-upload the save on the PS5 to the cloud and then download that cloud save into a new save slot (I did not overwrite the other buggy save file), that popped the rest of the trophies for me after I load the new save (Well-read, Cicadas, etc.) 

Hope that helps~

Life saviour! Rep+ 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AllaTheGreat00 said:

Hey there, I got an issue with the autopop from PS5 to PS4 transfer as well (only pop like 60% of the trophies when I first transfer the save)
What I did to solve the problem was re-upload the save on the PS5 to the cloud and then download that cloud save into a new save slot (I did not overwrite the other buggy save file), that popped the rest of the trophies for me after I load the new save (Well-read, Cicadas, etc.) 

Hope that helps~

I wiped the save data for ps4 version and downloaded the very same save file from cloud again. Missing trophies popped right away. 

• Like 2

2023. 3. 6. 오후 2:57, AllaTheGreat00 님이 말씀하셨습니다.

안녕하세요, PS5에서 PS4로의 자동 전송에도 문제가 있습니다(처음 세이브를 전송할 때 트로피의 60% 정도만 팝됨)
. 그런 다음 해당 클라우드 저장을 새 저장 슬롯에 다운로드합니다(다른 버그가 있는 저장 파일을 덮어쓰지 않았습니다). 그러면 새 저장을 로드한 후 나머지 트로피(잘 읽음, 매미 등)가 나타납니다. 

도움이 되길 바랍니다~

진심으로 감사드립니다

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, LuBulegend92 said:

Hi everyone, I dont have PS Plus so can anybody tell me how to auto pop from ps5 to ps4? Thanks 

Go to system on the main menu of the game and go to manage cross save. Upload your completed file and then do the opposite on the other console. Download it instead.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...