Trophy thoughts

SQUALL20X

3 hours ago, SQUALL20X said:

Yesterday I struggled to even pass stage 1, so how hard it's to get 100% in the game? 

I 100% it last year. Played it here and there. At the beginning it felt very fast. My advice would be (if you want to get the 100%) take your time and get used to the speed. You DON'T need to collect every item to finish a level so if one cube is risky avoid it and try to get the next cube. 

The hardest trophy was to reach level 9 in ranked Mode. Each level of those 9 levels have their own pattern. So try to practice and master them individually if you want or go straight to ranked Mode and play it over and over again. You will understand those patterns. Some pattern were still tough and you need a little bit of luck but it's still doable.

Good luck!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 15.03.2023 г. at 7:01 PM, Cutttah said:

just 100%d it with 7 hours of game time. practiced doing levels 1-4 consistently on ranked then went and practiced 4-8. Once I got that down I went for the full run and did it twice within 10 tries. persistence is key

Do you need to do the ranked mode in one sitting?

Proud to say I finally did it guys ? took me way longer than I thought it would, it actually happened 47 min after the PS Extra deadline as the game was still playable ?

On 3/6/2023 at 6:20 PM, ShadyWARcotix said:

The hardest trophy was to reach level 9 in ranked Mode. Each level of those 9 levels have their own pattern. So try to practice and master them individually if you want or go straight to ranked Mode and play it over and over again. You will understand those patterns. Some pattern were still tough and you need a little bit of luck but it's still doable.

Good luck!

Doable yes but need a lot of practice, I don't recommend going to ranked immediately, ranked is good to practice level 1-3 but you need a quality time with level 4-5-6-7 so better to practice them solo. 

On 3/15/2023 at 8:01 PM, Cutttah said:

just 100%d it with 7 hours of game time. practiced doing levels 1-4 consistently on ranked then went and practiced 4-8. Once I got that down I went for the full run and did it twice within 10 tries. persistence is key

I did something similar, but took me much longer cause I didn't practiced level 4-5-6-7 enough, 8 actually isn't hard and doesn't need any practice but you still can die in it 

• Like 2

For those trying to get the Immortal Box trophy (Reaching level 9 in ranked) my advice is the following:

1. Try playing early in the morning to be as much focused as possible.

2. Practice as much as you can, the more you practice level 4-5-6-7 solo the more chance you will have, 8 doesn't need practice.

3. Set your controller vibration intensity to off as vibrating each time you die is super annoying.

4. Mute the sound and music from the game options (it was somewhat annoying) and play something that helps you stay focused.

5. Patience is key, if you are not a patient person avoid this game at any cost.

The trophy will pop once you reach level 9, Best of Luck to You All ?