is this hard ?

IzunaGaiden

I haven't attempted hardcore mode yet, but aside from that, many of the other trophies are quite easy.

Like the ones for getting Assassin medals, or Collector medals for example. Most of those are quite easy because you can do them in chapter select, and the rarity of the trophies are not realistic for the difficulty needed.

As for the Speedrun, Boss Rush, and Hardcore trophies, those are where the most skill is needed. I was also struggling with killing the final boss in under 25 seconds, I haven't been able to pull it off yet, but I'm sure it's doable with more practice!

I'll revisit this post when I eventually go back to the game!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd say the 7/10 is quit accurate. Most of the trophys are pretty simple but there are a few challenging ones. The 25 mins time limit is quit tight but there are parts were you can damage boost and skip a few enemies. The hardcore mode without dieing one is pretty annoying if you get hit mid jump and end up in a pit but the enemy placement is always the same so with practice this should be doable.

Beating shiro in his time limit is very tight but when the fight starts walk towards him a bit then  throw one shuriken at him this causes him to jump over you giving you time to get behind him stay close and when he's near a  corner he'll jump again and head the other way run under him so your behind him again and throw shurikens into his back  after every 2 or 3 hits he'll jump so if you can time your jumps with him all your hits should land.

Phase 2 is when he dive bombs the ground sending the shock wave he will always teleport to above where you are standing when you hit him if going for the medals you can easily double jump over this and hit him taking your time.

If your going for the time trials and speed run you have to essentially time everything right that (example) hes on your right side. Stay close to the middle. he hits the ground you jump over the shock wave and hit him (your jumping right you hit him and he teleports to your left) you land turn jump throw (jumping left he'll teleport to your right) rinse and repeat.

I'll try and make a video later for folks but hopefully someone understand my chicken scratch 

• 11 months later...

Most of the trophies are pretty straightforward, although some of the ending trophies are annoying, especially the "Path to Revenge" trophy.  Trying to get a score between 13,500-15,000 points is actually tougher than it sounds. 

The only real roadblock on this list for me has been the "Speed Run" trophy.  I think the world record is only less than 2 minutes shy of the time you have to get, so you basically have to learn to speed run this game almost perfectly.  Most speed run trophies I come across in my trophy hunting have a decent amount of wiggle room, but this one is very tight.  Hopefully I'll have this cleaned up in the next month or so

Edited by mattPilky69