Frame Rate Issues?

• 2 months later...

Okay, it's not perfect but the latest patch really improved the game in regards to performance (I have VRR enabled, so that may have helped in some places too). There are still some planets that tank the framerate often, such as the murder mystery planet due to all the pink grass/flowers. But, in smaller areas and most open-planets, it runs at 60 or very close to it.

I'm hoping they'll be a few more patches to clean it up, but the developer is the same one that's assisting with the MGS collection and remake, so their priorities may be shifted towards those now.

On 6/9/2023 at 2:19 AM, turniplord said:

Okay, it's not perfect but the latest patch really improved the game in regards to performance (I have VRR enabled, so that may have helped in some places too). There are still some planets that tank the framerate often, such as the murder mystery planet due to all the pink grass/flowers. But, in smaller areas and most open-planets, it runs at 60 or very close to it.

I'm hoping they'll be a few more patches to clean it up, but the developer is the same one that's assisting with the MGS collection and remake, so their priorities may be shifted towards those now.

How are the loading times on the PS5 version?