Online bots

Squalis_

I was having fun playing the game, however at a certain point I'm always finding very good players every street match and for someone who doesn't play very much is becoming very hard, I know there's bots in online matches, is there any way possible to play against them in street play?

It depends on the time you play and depends on the server location (don't pick one too far away). In early morning CET I can play vs bots often. Sometimes 1 player joins. In evenings it's crowded, but good practice for catching and dodging. ;)

Edited by ConAir
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Goncalozak1 said:

Is there anyway to change the server?

Yes. When you’re in the hideout, press options on your controller to open the main menu. Then choose “More…” and then “Data Centers”. Press square on your controller to change to manual region selection and you can choose another region. You’ll see the ping values to the right side. Choosing servers with high ping cause really bad lag.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You can also turn the Cross-Play off. While it's not always guaranteed, there's a good chance that you'll be facing bots instead of players. This can make getting some of the trophies much easier. I used this trick on the PS4 version and got many of the trophies done thanks to that.

However, there's one thing to keep in mind and it's the AI. At first, the bots in the opposing team will be nothing but practice dummies, but if your team does well enough or the match last long enough, their behavior will change and they'll start to become harder to hit. As such, it's best to get the trophies such as Blast Off early in the match. I've been playing this game for almost a year and I've had my share of matches against bots, so I can say that much.

• Like 1