Do you even 'lift? & leveling up

I'm having issues with Do you even 'Lift? The description says Drive the forklift circuit and I've driven the 3 or 4 forklifts you find in the harbour all over the harbour and tried to lift things (that doesn't work btw). I've used all 3 characters as well. No trophy so far. So anyone have any ideas how to actually unlock the trophy?

Other question I have relates to leveling up. I've done all missions and sidequests and I'm still lvl 26 (need 30 for the trophy). I've gone around the map killing hundreds of random enemies but leveling up that way is extremely slow and boring. It takes at least an hour of constant grinding to go up one level (and the required amount of xp seems to grow each level). Any ideas how to gain xp the quickest at this point?

Hey I was able to get both of those. For the forklift you need to go to the "Forklift Warehouse". You should be able to find it on the map if you unlocked all the PORTs.

For hitting level 30, the best way I found was to keep completing Ares Challenge. The enemies in there always provide decent xp and I was able to go from 27-30 in like 6-7 runs, or about 1-2 hours. Make a save backup when you are level 29 though, because it didn't pop for me the first 2 times I hit 30. 

Edited by LiquidLink_98
  • Like 1

Thanks! 

I found the warehouse (I had been next to it a dozen times but just never went in). Unfortunately the trophy seens glitched. I've driven round the circuit half a dozen times (with the gate opening) and no unlock...

...until now!

As I was typing it randomly unlocked while I was idling outside the warehouse about 10 minutes after doing it the first time. Weird.

I got from level 27 to 30 in about 30-45 minutes by going into a Surfing duck cave (or atleast I think that is what it is called, because my game is not in English). At the end there are two rooms with 3 enemies in each of them. Go back and forth between them (enemies spawn endlessly) and spam Superman's lazery eye attack. Change difficulty to Story to make the enemies die faster.

Edited by kmarsu
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/12/2023 at 6:05 AM, LiquidLink_98 said:

Hey I was able to get both of those. For the forklift you need to go to the "Forklift Warehouse". You should be able to find it on the map if you unlocked all the PORTs.

For hitting level 30, the best way I found was to keep completing Ares Challenge. The enemies in there always provide decent xp and I was able to go from 27-30 in like 6-7 runs, or about 1-2 hours. Make a save backup when you are level 29 though, because it didn't pop for me the first 2 times I hit 30. 

Did you have to level up from 0 to 30 two times? Or you meant that you reloaded your backup save two times and only after the third time it worked for you?

Cause I hit level 30 and it's not popping for me. Even after loading the backup save a few times...

EDIT: Nevermind. It just took forever to unlock but it eventually did.

Edited by MBBRemy