Easy Platinum Build!

Belmont-38

3 minutes ago, Sharkyis- said:

TrucUku.jpg

ckXkYqn.jpg

Build i used to get the platinum easier!

So first of all i used the weapon five-colored cudgel (never got a rank 4 star) but as you can see it is very doable even with a rank 3. Rerolled melee attack spirit dmg and lightning attack power on  it as i kept lightning ability on weapon all the time with the wood skill tree. For armor set i used the Qinlong armor set for the lightning dmg and resistance. As for accessories belt hook with fatal strike dmg bonus and enemy detection and peculiar inner elixir you get for giving 20 shells to the npc. The divine Beast is Qinglong for the massive healing boost you get which helps a lot in boss fights. As for the 4 wizard skills, i used absorb vitality  for even more healing, enhanced defense for less dmg from enemies and lightning weapon which you must use all the time. 

For the talents, 51 in wood as the weapon you use benefits most from it. By using this build i got the platinum fairly easy and if you use npc reinforcements it is even easier. The missions you have to solo are very doable by this build especially if u utilize the deflect on red attacks. Enemies stagger very quickly so you can finish them off quick. Hope this helps people that might be stuck or having problems. Have a nice day!

Nice work !

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sharkyis- said:

TrucUku.jpg

ckXkYqn.jpg

For armor set i used the Qinlong armor set for the lightning dmg and resistance.

Pretty sure the Qinglong set is only available for people who bought the deluxe edition/season pass stuff, so not everybody going for this build would have access to it.

That being said, this is a great build. I'm working through my first run with Wood as my secondary skill (Water is my primary), so I can confirm that casting Absorb Vitality right before a critical attack when an enemy is staggered makes the game much easier in the early levels. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BusyFace13 said:

Pretty sure the Qinglong set is only available for people who bought the deluxe edition/season pass stuff, so not everybody going for this build would have access to it.

That being said, this is a great build. I'm working through my first run with Wood as my secondary skill (Water is my primary), so I can confirm that casting Absorb Vitality right before a critical attack when an enemy is staggered makes the game much easier in the early levels. 

Ah yes the Qinglong set is deluxe edition season pass but very worth it. Very good set to use, absorb vitality is indeed a must have ability. I used earth as secondary skill but for the build i posted is wood the only important skill, the rest is of your choice what to use.

• Like 2