Is possible to get platinum ?

Both. It takes a long time to plat and No one knows yet cause the game is buggy. People currently stucked on some chef quests cause some recipes are missing. Some people also reported that their saves get deleted after they get to lv20. The dev are working on pc patches now but still nothing fixed on consoles for 2-3 weeks. Its a good game but not recommend to buy it now till they fixed these major bugs. Dont feel like they have tested the game before selling it cause those main quests bug happened in very early game. You can still play the game but its so annoying like those bug block you play. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MissAnthropocene said:

As of right now no, there's a bug preventing at least one of the trophies from being achievable at the moment. The other trophies are very time consuming. A lot of people are waiting for the bugs to be fixed before continuing.

Which trophies are unobtainable?

On 21/3/2023 at 7:20 AM, Dancing__Sloth said:

Nice ! Now i can finally buy the game, thx for the info ! 

Here some tips for you:  

I am not sure the game will still crash after patch, I am on day 25 and I never get a crash with ps4pro. The game only has auto save so I suggest you make a backup every time after finished a day service to avoid any mistakes. In addition, don't upgrade any dishes casually cause some tasks need to make specified ingredients and they cannot be downgraded after upgrading. I think they may fix this later but now theres no way to go back, otherwise have to start a new save. Hope you enjoy the game.  :)

Edited by ShadowSkill
Typo
  • Like 1

Can confirm game still gets save corruption.

Got to level 20, day 27 and I got the save corruption bug. :)

What's funny is that my previous save made it to level 25 with no issues, then I deleted and restarted because I thought the save was buggy due to Kassim not being able to make pasta... Didn't realise it was a bug as well. ?

• 7 months later...