High Treason obtainable by joining someone online?

Evil_Joker88

You don't have to play through three times. Just get to a high enough power level and jump straight into the final mission on Apocalypse difficulty. 

If you need good gear, just do the Tower exploit. Just get one 100+ piece of armour that will tank everything, or a 100+ weapon so you can one-shot him.

Edited by impercua

23 minutes ago, impercua said:

You don't have to play through three times. Just get to a high enough power level and jump straight into the final mission on Apocalypse difficulty. 

If you need good gear, just do the Tower exploit. Just get one 100+ piece of armour that will tank everything, or a 100+ weapon so you can one-shot him.

Can you switch difficulty mid game? Do I have to save the last mission until I'm ready for the end boss or can I repay a finished level on higher difficulty?

3 minutes ago, Ambalrith said:

Can you switch difficulty mid game? Do I have to save the last mission until I'm ready for the end boss or can I repay a finished level on higher difficulty?

You can't change it mid-mission, but you can change it any time beforehand. For instance, I played the game first on the default mode. Then I did the Tower exploit to get a really high level bow (and also level up the Adventure Pass at the same time for some other trophies). Then you change the difficulty and just do the last mission again. (You might have to do it once on the middle difficulty first, and then once more on Apocalypse.) No need to do the entire game three times, though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/03/2023 at 7:24 PM, impercua said:

What do you mean by tower exploit?

5 hours ago, breakXedge said:

It seems there was an exploit to get insane power level gear, but it was patched.

It's not patched. I only got the game on PSN this month. I've done the exploit this week to re-roll rewards too to get certain items for other trophies. You can still do it :)

15 hours ago, sssMABsss said:

I try the tower exploit 3 days ago and idk if I do it right, my season pass doesn't go up. I save on the last floor and download the save a few times only change was that the 3 rewards keep changing all the time, did I miss anything else?

On 23/03/2023 at 9:35 AM, PapiTibaum said:

What do you mean by tower exploit?

When you complete the tower, on the final floor after the boss, go to the little totem thing that sends you back to camp. Go back to camp.

Before you do anything, make sure you rebind "open map" to a different button (I did L2).

Now go back in the tower and "complete" it by going through the doors. You will see three rewards. Press the PS button and close the application.

Restart the game and you will immediately see the reward screen again. Hold your "open map" button (the FULL map, not the transparent overlay that you can see while still playing). Once the map is open, close it, and you'll be back in camp.

Go back into the tower. It will put you on the top floor again, and you just have to run through the door to get your rewards. The rewards will be new, will be a higher level, and you will get lots of XP for the Adventure Pass every time. You can repeat this process over and over until you see an item you want, get a super high level item, or level up the pass to the item you need.

Edited by impercua
  • Like 4

oh @impercua I thought you were talking about an old glitch to get like 999 power level on your gear (edit: that one was patched but was very similar to yours). Yeah, the other glitch is still working, I'm using it to get the season items needed for other trophies but mine was way slower than yours. Involved uploading and downloading the save from the cloud every time.

Edit: I've just tried your method and it's insane! Everytime you restart, theres +1 bosses defeated, so the gear goes up too. Thanks a lot!

Edit 2: Any geear needed for a trophy to look for?

Edited by breakXedge

19 hours ago, impercua said:

It's not patched. I only got the game on PSN this month. I've done the exploit this week to re-roll rewards too to get certain items for other trophies. You can still do it :)

Thank you for the explanation ?

After completing one tower myself i can add that playing on Standard Difficulty is of no use for this exploit. The amount of bosses defeated rose to 6, the items changed but they remained at lv 70 :(

I guess this exploit is out of reach for me if i have to complete The Tower on Apokalypse...

On 24/03/2023 at 1:10 PM, breakXedge said:

Edit 2: Any geear needed for a trophy to look for?

Off the top of my head, Emerald Gear is needed for a "Complete a Level 3 Daily Challenge while wearing Emerald Armour'.

Also, a Bubble Bow is needed for 'trap ten enemies in bubbles at one time'. There are two variants of this bow. I think the other version is called A Bubble Blaster.

These bows and the emerald armour can be found in Tower rewards (and probably nowhere else if you don't own the DLC, so if you see them, grab them).

These are both DLC trophies, though, so not needed for the Platinum if that's all you're interested in :)