Why is the platinum an Ultra Rare?

Just started playing tonight, actually enjoy the game and playing with friends. After looking at the trophy list and seeing that the trophies themselves didn't really seem all that hard (in just playing tonight I got 49%) so was curious on why it's an Ultra Rare. Bugged trophies I should worry about/keep an eye out for? Just a general dislike for the game? Lack of popularity so not a huge amount of trophy hunters bothering with it as a battle royale?

It died really quickly and is being held up by massive amounts of bots. And I suppose the grind is just off putting for many. It's a shame, the game really deserves better as it is overall well made. The fact that it's free just means anyone can pick it up and mess with the rarity, so there's that.

3 minutes ago, Sanetsuken said:

It died really quickly and is being held up by massive amounts of bots. And I suppose the grind is just off putting for many. It's a shame, the game really deserves better as it is overall well made. The fact that it's free just means anyone can pick it up and mess with the rarity, so there's that.

Ahhh yeah some of that does make sense. It is pretty well made overall, did seem to be a good amount of bots but there was still definitely a lot of actual people playing and queue times weren't that bad either. I guess it could be a bit of a grind but personally I'd think that's only for level 50, the rest is kinda just easy to get playing naturally I feel like. Also true, it being free to play could change the rarity eventually at some point.

24 minutes ago, MySoulisHigh said:

Just started playing tonight, actually enjoy the game and playing with friends. After looking at the trophy list and seeing that the trophies themselves didn't really seem all that hard (in just playing tonight I got 49%) so was curious on why it's an Ultra Rare. Bugged trophies I should worry about/keep an eye out for? Just a general dislike for the game? Lack of popularity so not a huge amount of trophy hunters bothering with it as a battle royale?

rDoAm5D.png

100 hours and Free 2 Play. not a great combo. 

*Great for people who like Ultra Rares tho.

• Like 3

On 15/03/2023 at 5:40 AM, Prometheous101 said:

rDoAm5D.png

100 hours and Free 2 Play. not a great combo. 

*Great for people who like Ultra Rares tho.

100 hours? False i got all trophy before be level 25 and when i complete all other trophy i was like level 15 so now i have to grind player level trophy you can get all trophy before level 25 and almost all my trophy i earn before in 2 days as you can see and i'm only 20 hour playtime!

Edited by pere_noel-rodiYT

After sometime after game release. It was hard to find matches. And kills trophies, yes you get kills as you play but sometimes you get taken out quickly and all that wait was for nothing. However they made it a lot easier from what I have read. Already get the platinum for it. But after they patched it, matches are quickly, bots kills for trophies super easy. I believe they only thing hasn’t changed is the grind to level 50. Everything else made super easy vs bots. 

• Like 2