Act 4 nightmare, 2023

Blackmist_FFXI

So I have made it to act 4 nightmare, thanks to afew temp/shotgun builds w/mom. And or Tala (that extra cursed chest, coupled with tunnels gave so many cards)

But now

After trying solo w bots and w/ afew friends.

I just can no overpower act 4.

We got close! (2% hp on abomination, but couldn't locate his last weakspot. Likely on his backside..)

I have attempted with my Pyro build that carried me, getting upto 300 temp HP from fire kills and kills within 1.5m but only to be absolutely demolished by the time it's time to jump into phase two, thanks to acid or terrible corruption cards.

I attempted a double LMG fire Till 1%ammo swap, admin reload and just keep the trigger pulled,  tons of fire power.  But no sustain or movement.

Even attempted with my demolition build running Hoffman,  holding 6 frags (and dropping 4-5 piles of frags for pickup later, almost 1 shooting tenticals w non-upgraded grenades, (~150% accessories damage ~120% weak spot damage, +20?% damage when using pain killers. Coupled with tac 9 unlimited ammo. And asort. Of pipebombs to manage to chase off bigger holds.

But I just can brute force my way thru this.  Bots either die or don't focus on trash mobs 

Acid pools devour my abysmal HP pool.

Or w friend, they get swarmed because we split to hit 2 different weak spots in phase 1 or 3 to try to clear this.

- I thought act 3-5, *house mission w the 6 boxes to grab was hard, took 8 attempts, I attempted act 4-1. For almost 5 hours. 

And other then afew odd glitches, like abomination not opening mouth except to bite. Or ridden being oddly idle till abomination took 1/4th hp damage.

I just can't work this out.

Any tips?

*I have just about every card unlocked. Aside from afew from skull totems.

• 2 months later...

hello bro ,just got this done yesterday after a lots of fail

mu built is a about doing the more damages on weak spots to end the 3 phases of the fight quicly as possible ,i couple this with "plan b" and "adminstarative reload"

also got in all my deck the crouch no friendly fire card ,if you want a screenshoot add me i ll send you that

it is hard but doable good luck

7 hours ago, samunrizthym said:

hello bro ,just got this done yesterday after a lots of fail

mu built is a about doing the more damages on weak spots to end the 3 phases of the fight quicly as possible ,i couple this with "plan b" and "adminstarative reload"

also got in all my deck the crouch no friendly fire card ,if you want a screenshoot add me i ll send you that

it is hard but doable good luck

Sure!

I wouldn't mind looking at an other optional build. 

No hope act 5 is easier then act 4 nightmare. I swear. (Even if I didn't finish act 5 lol)