Best T1 vehicle/gadget grind now

Risky_JG

Well, for the T1 vehicle I’d say the LATV4 Recon. If you’re in the passenger seat and use the SOFLAM it will count as an assist regardless if your teammate is on the turret etc. I’m currently working towards it, and it seems easy enough, might be a bit trickier doing solo as I’m doing it solo, but I imagine if you do it with a friend you can get it done in a day. 

1 hour ago, TpX__ConTrOLz said:

Well, for the T1 vehicle I’d say the LATV4 Recon. If you’re in the passenger seat and use the SOFLAM it will count as an assist regardless if your teammate is on the turret etc. I’m currently working towards it, and it seems easy enough, might be a bit trickier doing solo as I’m doing it solo, but I imagine if you do it with a friend you can get it done in a day. 

Yeah i started doing that reading other posts.  Just seems like its gotta be a better way idk

Checking existing topics would have been a great start :D

Turn Crossplay on, join Server „LATV4/LCAA T1 FARM FAST“, idle or drive, take turns capturing and profit 

Takes a few hours but doesnt hurt as much as doing them legit 

See: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, onlydGL said:

Turn Crossplay on, join Server „LATV4/LCAA T1 FARM FAST“, idle or drive, take turns capturing and profit 

See: 

I did read all the other posts but didnt know if things changed since recent patch but thanks,  oh and nobody even plays in those servers not sure how i can farm it

Edited by Risky_JG

5 hours ago, Risky_JG said:

I did read all the other posts but didnt know if things changed since recent patch but thanks,  oh and nobody even plays in those servers not sure how i can farm it

Well, it didnt change since march 5th, so here you go. :D Depends on which time you get on, i was idleing all day yesterday. Try again later today when EU-Servers are more populated.

Or you should be able to host it yourself with the portal code mentioned in the other topic, maybe invite some friends or fellow boosters and ur good to go 

Edited by onlydGL

This is the

20 hours ago, onlydGL said:

See: 

Yeah this is the fastest method if you are just looking to AFK. During night time, I found this server to be kinda dead which slows it down.

You can also play Breakthrough with the LATV4 and 50mm Cannon to absolutely decimate infantry, which seems to be slightly faster sometimes if you are good and want to kill stuff. Since there aren't as many helis and planes on Breakthrough, you can sit on a hill and snipe/spot people over and over. I did this to make the grind not as monotonous.

Edited by mighty_san1337