Age Of Sorcery - 03.14.2023 Update

hi-im-hawkeye

Just started this game this evening, following a guide using the Admin codes. Looks like the journey system was revamped with the most recent update on March 14th 2023 so the trophy requirement for The Road of Kings is potentially going to cause problems.  There's no longer a "first chapter" to the journeys so I'm not sure what the actual requirements are in game for this trophy to pop. Other trophies that aren't popping for me are The Scarlet Citadel for creating your first building and O Sleeper Awake for sleeping on a bed or bedroll. Have tried multiple times for both of of those and no luck. 

On 20-3-2023 at 10:53 AM, Hecu93 said:

I dont know about everybody else but my FPS in this game is horrible, it freezes and the game is so chopped up in terms of framerate its nearly unplayable. Any fix for this? 

I don't think so, I think everybody has horrible FPS on this game as it is just not optimized well for consoles.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/03/2023 at 09:49, MennoWoods2 said:

Estou com o mesmo problema com esta nova atualização, mas com os troféus DLC.

Apenas um dos troféus está aparecendo para mim agora... 1f605.png

Hello!  Did you get the dlc trophies?  For me they are blocked, I only got 1 trophy following the Admin guide.

On 13-4-2023 at 0:42 AM, MinotauroAbreu said:

Hello!  Did you get the dlc trophies?  For me they are blocked, I only got 1 trophy following the Admin guide.

Yes, I got the DLC trophies after the update. I discussed it in another forum post and there we mentioned that now every trophy is related to a certain journey and journey step.

So, you will need to find the journey that is linked to the specific trophy. For example, for the surge defender journey, the second step of that journey tasks you with visiting a leyshrine. Once this step is available because you have done the previous step you can then go visit a leyshrine and the trophy should pop. It works like this for all the journey steps.

These are the specific journeys in which you can obtain the trophies:

1. Vault Rider [Memory - Memorize a Sigil
  2. Island Cartograper [The Gem in the Tower - Explore the Isle of Siptah]
  3. Delver [The Shadow Out of Time - Craft an Item Using Eldarium]
  4. Island Adventurer [The Haunter of the Dark - Reach the Tower]
  5. Surge Defender [The Temple Visit a Leyshrine] | [Beyond the Wall of Sleep - Enter the Maelstrom] | [The Outsider Defeat a Surge Summons] | [The Other Gods Draw - Forth the Most Powerful Surge

Some extra notes:

- You don't have to explore the entire island anymore. The locations where you need to go to for the Island Adventurer Journey are enough.

- To complete the enter the Maelstrom journey step you first have to be outside of the maelstrom and walk into it. Admin teleporting to the center or anywhere in the maelstrom won't work.

- To start the Vault Rider journey you first have to enter a random vault.

- To start the Delver journey, you first need to go to a Leyshrine and interact with the scroll in the middle of the shrine on the upper level.

If you have some more questions, feel free to ask them?

• Like 2

The requirements for The Road of Kings don't seem to exist anymore in the latest patch so I used the PSX Download Helper method to downgrade to the earliest PSN version available. Just a heads up if anyone is still working on the plat.

Edited by MrFydo

On 14. 4. 2023 at 22:07, MennoWoods2 said:

Ano, po aktualizaci jsem získal trofeje DLC. Diskutoval jsem o tom v jiném příspěvku na fóru a tam jsme zmínili, že nyní každá trofej souvisí s určitou cestou a krokem cesty.

Takže budete muset najít cestu, která je spojena s konkrétní trofejí. Například pro cestu obránce proti přepětí vás druhý krok této cesty zaúkoluje navštívit leyshrine. Jakmile je tento krok k dispozici, protože jste provedli předchozí krok, můžete jít navštívit leyshrine a trofej by měla prasknout. Funguje to takto pro všechny kroky cesty.

Toto jsou konkrétní cesty, na kterých můžete získat trofeje:

1. Vault Rider [ Memory - Memorize a Sigil
  2. Island Cartograper [ Klenot ve věži - Prozkoumejte Isle of Siptah ]
  3. Delver [ The Shadow Out of Time - Vytvořte předmět pomocí Eldaria ]
  4. Island Adventurer [ The Haunter of the Dark - Reach the Tower ]
  5. Surge Defender [ The Temple Visit a Leyshrine ] | [ Beyond the Wall of Sleep - Enter the Maelstrom ] | [ The Outsider Defeat a Surge Summons ] | [ Jiní bohové přitahují - vpřed nejmocnější vlnu

Pár poznámek navíc:

- Už nemusíte prozkoumávat celý ostrov. Lokality, kam se musíte vydat na cestu Island Adventurer Journey, je dost.

- Chcete-li dokončit krok vstupu do víru, musíte být mimo vír a vejít do něj. Admin teleportace do centra nebo kamkoli v víru nebude fungovat.

- Chcete-li zahájit cestu Vault Rider, musíte nejprve vstoupit do náhodného trezoru.

- Chcete-li zahájit cestu Delver, musíte nejprve jít do Leyshrine a pracovat se svitkem uprostřed svatyně na horní úrovni.

Pokud máte nějaké další otázky, klidně se jich zeptejte1f600.png

How??

6 hours ago, HrnekACS said:

How?1f64f.png

Sorry, I don't know if I interpret your question well. So I will just give you some more details.

Journeys is a system you can access in the game by pressing the options menu and scrolling through that menu with R1 or L1 and that will bring you to a menu with journeys.

Look for the trophy you want to get in my previous comment and search for that specific journey and press X to confirm the journey

Reach the journey step that correlates with the trophy and trophy description that you need and complete it. This should unlock all the trophies.

Hope this answers your question.?

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/04/2023 at 6:05 AM, MrFydo said:

The requirements for The Road of Kings don't seem to exist anymore in the latest patch so I used the PSX Download Helper method to downgrade to the earliest PSN version available. Just a heads up if anyone is still working on the plat.

Can you share this method please ?

Thanks !

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, CharlieAlien- said:

Hey sorry how did you do it? I tried the first method and my download gets stuck when it hits 10gb out of 33gb :( 

Managed to do it following different types of guides and solutions in the post and online, so it's definitely possible, just a bit of troubleshooting and work, helps if you know your way around computers a bit :)