Any missable trophies

x-hairs

I asked the developer on Twitter and they said there is a small chance of having a missable trophy that shouldn't affect most players. This was about a week ago, so there was nothing else added. 

Found someone with the plat on Twitter as well and they said it took them about 30 hours, though he claimed to be a beta tester. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Wish the dev would elaborate on what the missable is

If it's story related I get not wanting to spoil it but it'd still be nice to get a general idea of what to look out for

So now after getting the plat (and collecting everything twice), I can say that absolutely nothing came across as missable. The one combat related trophy can easily be gotten in chapter select, the Shredder trophy as well. Everything else persists through til endgame.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Gho-Zti said:

So now after getting the plat (and collecting everything twice), I can say that absolutely nothing came across as missable. The one combat related trophy can easily be gotten in chapter select, the Shredder trophy as well. Everything else persists through til endgame.

Good to know Chapter select can help clean up the miscellaneous trophies.  I’ll be going for the platinum this weekend.   Thanks for the update, Gho-Zti!  

4 hours ago, mattPilky69 said:

Good to know Chapter select can help clean up the miscellaneous trophies.  I’ll be going for the platinum this weekend.   Thanks for the update, Gho-Zti!  

Careful with chapter select! Make a separate manual save before using it, because your autosave will go poof!

• Like 1

On 23/03/2023 at 6:20 PM, CaptainJeff87 said:

Wish the dev would elaborate on what the missable is

If it's story related I get not wanting to spoil it but it'd still be nice to get a general idea of what to look out for

I had a problem with the Iconoclast trophy which didn't pop when i destroyed the last statue. I saved, just in case, i came back on main title and i continue my game and finally it popped during the loading screen.

• Like 1