DLC's in Vita version?

JJovani

Hey guys, just a quick question, i will play Terraria in the PS Vita, but i read on the Guide that the vita/ps3 is locked at 1.2.4 version of the game and the PS4 is on 1.4.1, my question is: By playing on the Vita i can play the DLC's? because they are added by updates.

No, the DLC trophies are exclusive to the PS4 version. The ability to import your cloud save from the PS3/Vita versions of the game was also removed, so if you've been playing those versions then you'll need to start over on PS4 for the DLC trophies.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

No, the DLC trophies are exclusive to the PS4 version. The ability to import your cloud save from the PS3/Vita versions of the game was also removed, so if you've been playing those versions then you'll need to start over on PS4 for the DLC trophies.

Thanks for the answer!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/26/2023 at 11:18 PM, CookiestMonsterr said:

I know this isnt a DLC trophy but for the NPC trophy they updated it and added 3 new NPCs which dont exist on vita so you cant get it on vita am i right?

The Vita version has not been updated in years. It was abandoned. The current vita version is still fully platinumable and yes you can get the NPC trophy, you just have to get all the NPC's that are available on the vita version, and obviously not any of the new ones that do not exist.

• Like 4