Game Completion help

reddevilmeuk

Okay I’m not a platinum hunter but I do like to complete games.

Trials Fusion has a clear game completion with credits, but I cannot find if Trials Rising has the same? Can anyone who has got the plat or completed advise?? And if so what is the criteria (all gold medals / level x / any medal but complete x track)

Any advice would be really appreciated…

love the game but don’t want to grind for 70hrs plus when I’m not after the plat

red 

Edited by reddevilmeuk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
6 hours ago, zemiguelreis said:

Using this thread to ask something...is there any guide for this game? And what's the difficulty and time estimate? Thanks in advance!

Apparently, there's no guide, but most of the trophies are self-explanatory, and those which are not have videos available on yt (e.g. for all the collectibles). When it comes to the platinum / 100% difficulty, there is an informative discussion in another thread on this board - "Platinum difficulty?". To cut a long story short, if you haven't played Trials Fusion (or Trials Evolution on X360), then it will most likely be very challenging, anywhere in the range of 7-9 / 10.

As for time estimate, I'm not sure, but I definitely remember it taking a lot of time, maybe 70 hours or longer (especially with both DLCs), but again, it could be shorter with prior experience.

It's quite an enjoyable game, but in my opinion - sadly - inferior to Trials Fusion (but I bet there are those who think the opposite). Still I recommend it :D

• Like 1