Possible to finish from scratch at this time?

LGamerr

The core game trophies and those for DLCs 1 & 2 are just about possible if you get very lucky with the RNG trophies and play nothing but this game for the next 3 weeks. DLCs 3 & 4 are questionable, because it depends entirely on when the next Alliance Battle Season starts and ends, because you may or may not have time to get the respective trophies before the servers close.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

48 minutes ago, LGamerr said:

I did not play while they were handing out gold. Can I still finish if I start now, or should I avoid?

Avoid. The final alliance season ends in a few days. You could technically get yourself into an alliance right away and meet the trophy requirements, but at level 1 there won’t be many alliances interested in you. You will need to be gifted a bunch of extra alliance battles so you can get 300 points in a compressed timeframe. It’s extremely risky since you haven’t prepped before the alliance season, and you only have one chance. If your alliance boots you before the end of the season, it’s over. Save yourself the stress and skip it.

If you’re crazy enough to go for it, DM me and I can gift you everything you would need.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...