Problem with ps3 FAT

IzunaGaiden

hello I have a problem with my ps3 FAT, I play a game then when I finished I eject it, so far no worries, but when I wanted to put another one but since the console does not want no longer take the CDs, if I press the eject button I hear a noise as if it is trying to do it and the blue light flashes

35 minutes ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

hello I have a problem with my ps3 FAT, I play a game then when I finished I eject it, so far no worries, but when I wanted to put another one but since the console does not want no longer take the CDs, if I press the eject button I hear a noise as if it is trying to do it and the blue light flashes

18 minutes ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

probably better buy new ps3 i think ?

6 minutes ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

In france a PS3 can cost only 40 euros

Your disk reader drive probably needs to be repaired or replaced. Buying that piece is even cheaper than buying a second-hand PS3 even if it’s 40€ as you say.

However, depending on your ability, you may be interested in buying a PS3 to avoid disassembling and working on yours.

I encourage you to investigate with tutorials as you have already been told above and assess whether you would be able to do the repair.

I disassemble both my PS3 and my PS4 at least once a year to give them maintenance and in both it’s very easy if you dedicate time to them and have patience, especially the first time.

• Like 1