Ironically sniped

Norillen

Enemy snipers are the ones with laser scopes, can be found after 2nd boss on regular game run. You don't need to use a sniper, just any rifle so stickign to Assault class for the OP af auto if fine, and you don't even have to shoot them from too far away (when I got it it was maybe 1.5x the distance I could teleport). There's no harm in save scumming once you get past the 2nd boss, just close down the game and it will save your start point for your return (do not end run, this isn't the same), then store your save in the cloud/ps+. In fact, do that regularly anyway the way this game can be.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Norillen said:

Feels like I am not getting which enemy is the sniper. Or something else I might be missing?

The sniper enemy type, in my experience, do not show up until after the second boss. Even then, it'll be in the lava arena areas. The are the ones with the red lasers, and you don't have to be as far as you think! I was trying to line up an extremely long shot, and obtained the trophy on an enemy some 30 feet away (the first enemy in the beginning).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've done 5 runs only for the Sniper never to appear. Idk what to do. I'm playing on recuit if that matters.

Edit: After about 5-6 more runs a sniper finally spawned in the lava area after the 2nd boss. I stood about 2 teleport distances away and get the trophy.

Edited by hyperzone90