How to overriden Burrower?

On 29/3/2023 at 10:27 PM, cof2in_vovas240 said:

During the game I approach the Burrower, but I can't seize control. How to override Burrower?. There is no Burrower blocker in the Fabricator Terminal

If you have already overridden cauldron Mu and said burrower still cannot be overridden, chances are it's an Apex Burrower. Apex machines cannot be overridden 

I pulled this off a website, but I was having issues after finishing the cauldrons and still not being able to override a number of machines:

"While some machines will be fully unlocked following the completion of each Cauldron, some will only be partially overridden and will require further unlocks via the Fabrication Terminal that’s found within The Base, before you’re able to override them in the wild. Each of these machines will have its own crafting requirements, which normally require Key Upgrade Resources such as Slitherfang Earthgrinders, Deadwing Metal Fangs, and Thunderjaw Tails."

On 31.03.2023 at 11:30 AM, POLSKA-PAT said:

Before you can overide certain machines, you need to complete cauldrons to unlock the ability to overide them. To override the Burrower, you need to visit and complete Cauldron Mu. It is south of Plainsong, in the mountains.

I finished all the cauldrons

On 31.03.2023 at 1:15 PM, Falken-N7 said:

If you have already overridden cauldron Mu and said burrower still cannot be overridden, chances are it's an Apex Burrower. Apex machines cannot be overridden 

It's not an Apex Burrower