Lament of a Household Trophy Hunter

TJF588

Any'a youse know when Home rolls over between days?

So, as one of a family of six PlayStation Network users, I've taken to blitzing through all of our accounts (and a friend or two's) for Home stuff. So, off course, this includes the trophies. Well, turned out my estimations were off by a day, thinking it wouldn't be 'til tomorrow that the "take a photo on ten different days" one popped, but happened to notice it halfway through. All said and done, it was just mine and another's that didn't have it...until I went back into that other one and sat a bit after taking another shot. So, of so many accounts that don't actively go on Home anyway, only mine, of an actual trophy hunter mentality, is missing it. I'm guessing I must've taken the shot [Juju!] before Home rolled over onto its next "day", but with one more trophy to go, this ain't tooo terribly bad, when looking at 100% time. Except...this might mean that I also wasn't considered "logged in" on that same day. Argh! Numbers, numbers, numbers.

Between this and Jax & Daxter's "oh, the one and only objective you actually need the rolling jump you never rightly learned to accomplish" delaying my platinum by a week, but then not actually popping the platinum after that final trophy until I hopped on again weeks later... I have some fouled regards of certain experiences thanks to my attention to the metagame.

I'm having the same issue (only 1 account).  Today is now my 11th day straight logging in and taking a picture, but to be safe, I took a picture when I woke up (7am), when I got home from work (8pm) and when I went to bed (1am) everyday and I still don't have the trophy.  I usually pop on, jump to Hub, take a pic, wait for the spinning icons to disappear, then put the camera away, quit Home and either do something else on the PS3 or turn it off.  While there still is the 50 day tophy to go, I'm a little worried that Home isn't going to add those days correctly either.  I really hate trophies that are based on criteria like this....

• Like 1