140 hours later.. what to do?

Ozetkiller

So i finished every single kemono in the game including the new ones. Now i dont know what to do because i dont really understand the endgame in this game or is there no endgame? Whats the point of farming those volatile kemonos? Can someone who still plays this game explain ? Thanks

The endgame pretty much boils down to hunting volatiles for layered armor and deeply volatiles for talismans.

Both are shit to be honest. Layered armors require stupid amounts of orbs that are not guaranteed and you can't 100% control what kemonos spawn while talismans from deeply volatiles are, more often than not, only marginally better than talismans you get normally.

They are adding new upgrades for weapons and armor on the next update though, but from the looks of it, it'll just be another orb grind again.

In conclusion: it's meh, but if you play with friends, it's somewhat enjoyable. It reminds me of MH Rise before Sunbreak with how dull it is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Way_of_Tomoe said:

The endgame pretty much boils down to hunting volatiles for layered armor and deeply volatiles for talismans.

Both are shit to be honest. Layered armors require stupid amounts of orbs that are not guaranteed and you can't 100% control what kemonos spawn while talismans from deeply volatiles are, more often than not, only marginally better than talismans you get normally.

They are adding new upgrades for weapons and armor on the next update though, but from the looks of it, it'll just be another orb grind again.

In conclusion: it's meh, but if you play with friends, it's somewhat enjoyable. It reminds me of MH Rise before Sunbreak with how dull it is.

Thanks for the replay. Yeah it doesnt sound too exciting. I wish there was a better motivation to continue playing because im enjoying this game.

Sadly there isnt much to do until the next update especially because i dont care too much about the visual stuff^^ my character looks fine.

I guess its time to play mh Rise on the ps5 lol

On 02/04/2023 at 1:37 PM, Ozetkiller said:

So i finished every single kemono in the game including the new ones. Now i dont know what to do because i dont really understand the endgame in this game or is there no endgame? Whats the point of farming those volatile kemonos? Can someone who still plays this game explain ? Thanks

Exactly as above, it’s basically just fighting the volatile monsters over and over for orbs to craft cladding of all the armour sets (so layered armour versions) which takes an INSANE amount of grind because the drop rate for orbs is abysmal. You can fight deeply volatiles for a chance at powerful talisman drops but again, rubbish drop rate! The orbs should be a guaranteed drop per kill as an incentive. Even as guaranteed drops it would take a ton of kills to craft full layered sets of everything. 

• Like 2