69 Stars AR Challenges

CDNF_Rogers

12 minutes ago, Creasy007 said:

You can use any available challenges for the 69 stars. The same applies to all the trophies related to the different Batmobile star challenges, AR challenges for different characters, etc. 

Okay, thanks for the information. 

Much appreciated 

10 minutes ago, CDNF_Rogers said:

Okay, thanks for the information. 

Much appreciated 

You're welcome! Make sure you check all the in-store DLC too because there were quite a few character-related packs I didn't even notice. Returned to the game after 8 years in the past couple of weeks to wrap some trophies up myself and there are so many more challenges available now. It's really gonna help ensure you don't have to three-star most of them. 

For instance, I'm horrible with the combat challenges but love the Predator ones, so now I'm at a point where I can focus on all the character DLC trophies for getting 21 stars and I only have to two star just one of the Predator challenges and can one star all the rest for the trophies. Might take longer but that's fine with me cause they're a lot of fun.

• Like 1

On 03/04/2023 at 8:06 PM, Creasy007 said:

You're welcome! Make sure you check all the in-store DLC too because there were quite a few character-related packs I didn't even notice. Returned to the game after 8 years in the past couple of weeks to wrap some trophies up myself and there are so many more challenges available now. It's really gonna help ensure you don't have to three-star most of them. 

For instance, I'm horrible with the combat challenges but love the Predator ones, so now I'm at a point where I can focus on all the character DLC trophies for getting 21 stars and I only have to two star just one of the Predator challenges and can one star all the rest for the trophies. Might take longer but that's fine with me cause they're a lot of fun.

Yeah same here the combat ones are very tedious, cant just button smash your way through. 

For sure not looking forward to the community challenge pack and combat related trophies i have left 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, duncanmcleod said:

They do. Any stars earned on any challenges (races or combat or else) will count to get the trophy. You can also use any of the batmobile to do so.

this must be bugged for me on xbox and playstation if they count cause in the past i got 40 stars on playstation and never got the 23 star trophy and on xbox i have 38 stars and i only just got the 23 star achievement and i was using the normal batmobile. quick edit i was doing it wrong the entire time you had to using a certian car so the tumbler tracks had to be done with that car to actually count not using any car for the 69 star achievement 

Edited by ScottishNub

• 3 months later...

Edit: I was dreading the AR challenges, but it's so much easier now there is a choice of like 250+ i think from buying the season pass on sale.  Unless they are just naturally in the base game now I dont know?

Imo the races are best. Easiest and quickest and fun. A lot are short like do 1 lap in 1 minute, so moved along much faster I busted out about 50 stars from just the races in no time (under 2 hours). Then just got the few odd extra stars from here n there in predator or whatever. So yea popped my 69 star trophy phew wasnt anywhere near as bad as I was expecting 🙂

Also please, just for fun (and easy to 3 star) play the 1960's batmobile AR races, it's so much fun! It's like a comicy/campy movie set with the iconic awesome 'nananannananana BATMANN! Batmannn! Batmannnn!' Classic theme tune playing, I was grinning with glee and having a whale of a time whizzing around that course in the classic batmobile! This game has so many extra secret treats and this was one of them 😁👍

Edited by esstee11