Completionist Cross Save Side Quest Trophies

MysteryPoseidon

Hi!

I cross saved my Level 55 Character who had already completed the main story + DLC on Normal and VHM. I was hoping to clean up the remaining trophies that did not pop. Since it looks like I will have to replay all the DLC over again and complete all side quests. Is there any way I can restart the DLC on normal mode or use my high level character or will I have to create a whole new character and start from scratch? Really hoping I don't have to grind another character high enough to fight the raid bosses!

Thank you!

Your only options are to either redo those trophies from scratch in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode or start a new character and do them there but personally I'd go with a new character, because the raid bosses are infuriating in UVHM. Do though, it's possible to create a Lv30 character and go straight into the DLCs if you have the Commander Lilith DLC installed.

• Like 1

I recommend using a 2nd controller to create a new hero lv 1 on controller #1 and then use your lv 55 hero on controller #2 so that all enemies are weak and you can complete the game very easy.

I did it this way and all trophies unlocked normally.

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I recommend using a 2nd controller to create a new hero lv 1 on controller #1 and then use your lv 55 hero on controller #2 so that all enemies are weak and you can complete the game very easy.

I did it this way and all trophies unlocked normally.

Does that work on the PS4? I ask, because I tried it and couldn't get it to work in the PS4 version ?.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Does that work on the PS4? I ask, because I tried it and couldn't get it to work in the PS4 version 1f914.png.

Couldn't agree more, the raid bosses are infuriating on normal vault hunter mode as well, I also tried the above method and couldn't get it to pop on the PS4. Looks like I'll have to use a level 30 character and grind them up high enough to take them on solo.

Thanks for the help!

• Like 1