Latest achievers not appearing after update

Hey guys don't know where to put this, but I've got a flagged game from 2019 (black ops 2) joined a hacked lobby unfortunately on multiplayer.

But my question is none of my trophies are appearing in latest achievers is this the reason? don't quite know how to rectify this please help My Psn:Redpants 

if this helps 

7 minutes ago, Redpants said:

Hey guys don't know where to put this, but I've got a flagged game from 2019 (black ops 2) joined a hacked lobby unfortunately on multiplayer.

But my question is none of my trophies are appearing in latest achievers is this the reason? don't quite know how to rectify this please help My Psn:Redpants 

if this helps 

Unfortunately, that's how flagging is on this site. It doesn't just remove you from the leaderboards, it removes all your games from all stats on the site. I guess they think since you have one flagged game, it negates all the work you've done legit. Totally not a witch hunt mentality at all.

You can hide that flagged game and earn a trophy in another game to update you back into the LBs, and therefore all other stats.

20 minutes ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

I guess they think since you have one flagged game, it negates all the work you've done legit. Totally not a witch-hunt mentality at all.

Do you think that unflagged games from a flagged account should still count for statistics?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Redpants said:

if this helps 

The reply to your dispute gives you the explanation and directions for hiding your flagged game to return to the leaderboards, including the Latest Achievers leaderboard.