Self boosting with the VR1

ness1216

Hi, can anyone recommend or come up with any ideas about games that may be self boosted with 2 ps4/vr1 units?

I think I read Eagle flight could be done, but are there any others?

I am not against playing/boosting with others, but many of the VR games that have MP trophies often involve a significant grind, so just trying to get some ideas.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ness1216 said:

Hi, can anyone recommend or come up with any ideas about games that may be self boosted with 2 ps4/vr1 units?

I am not against playing/boosting with others, but many of the VR games that have MP trophies often involve a significant grind, so just trying to get some ideas.

Eagle Flight doesn't have an AFK timer and the matches keep starting.

You can just ask someone to start matchmaking and they can go to sleep or work.

Thought I would mention.

Although self boost is possible,it isn't really necessary.

9 hours ago, ness1216 said:

Took a quick peak on my profile.

These are the games I got.

1. Creed Rise to Glory.

2.Rush Vr

3.Sprint Vector.

4.Killing Floor Incursion

5.Sports Bar VR

I am not very big on online games. There are lots of others.

And there are games that require 2+ people which could benefit if you used the 2nd headset ,but would require other people.

I might look a bit more when I have time. These are just the obvious ones.

Edited by Prometheous101

I think I can contribute here ?. There are some vr1 games I own that I haven't even started yet, because I am aware that they belong in these topics.

Mortal blitz combat arena, Telefrag vr, and Eagle flight belong here. All of those would take hours of 2-player online boosting to complete their multiplayer trophies.

The online trophies for Creed and Rush VR just require 1 match or race, so that's pretty fast. You don't need to win the match in Creed, you just need to stay in it until the very end. You need to end 1st in the Rush VR online race, so don't do that one in a hard stage and wait until you know you can guarantee 1st place in an easy stage. The online trophies for Sprint Vector can be done in 20-50 minutes, if you know what you are supposed to do. The online multiplayer race win doesn't even require another person, it can be done with the bots. However, the ones that require forcing another player to respawn in the race, using two specific missile power-ups, only work vs. another human player online (not vs. bots).

Evasion apparently has 2 or 3 multiplayer online co-op trophies that might be boostable too (can't confirm since I haven't played it yet).

In my opinion, Telefrag and Eagle Flight are the best or most enjoyable options for what the topic creator wants. Eagle flight is also worth buying just for the single player content alone. So, even for those who will never complete it (I'm probably there) it's worth playing.

And, just for the record, the idea of 2 psvr1 headsets at a household where at least 2 people are very interested in playing (co-op or versus, it doesn't matter which) is actually pretty thought-provoking and fun. You would be able to play table tennis with someone else at your own home, without owning any table tennis table or even one racket (thanks to Racket Fury). You would also be able to play Stardust Odyssey's story mode in full co-op, which is way better than any ride that you can find in any expensive theme park in the world today (not to mention that it will take between 10-20 hours, while those theme park rides take 15 minutes only). You would have the online mode stages of To the Top as little virtual playgrounds at your disposal. You would even be able to race against that other person at your house using Sprint Vector. 2 psvrs is really not as crazy as it sounds, if you have multiple players at the same household and enough space.