Self boosting all online.

M-C83

Hi, I have many consoles and four copies of this game. Would self boosting this title be doable? Rubber banding controllers etc.. Cheers. I know nothing about the game yet. If it’s easier with a group I’ll just do that. I know it’s not how the game is meant to be played so no need for sarcasm. Many thanks.

Apologies if this has been mentioned. I couldn’t find any details.

3 hours ago, M-C83 said:

Hi, I have many consoles and four copies of this game. Would self boosting this title be doable? Rubber banding controllers etc.. Cheers. I know nothing about the game yet. If it’s easier with a group I’ll just do that. I know it’s not how the game is meant to be played so no need for sarcasm. Many thanks.

Apologies if this has been mentioned. I couldn’t find any details.

4 active players for the levels (especially on expert mode)

2 active players for most challenges

You + a dummy account are enough to grind out xp/research points via healing/reviving dummy getting shot by turret 

With enough stats/practice/patience, you could potentially solo a number of levels on normal difficulty.

• Like 1

Everything has been said above. It’s an active game so self boosting only goes as far as rebooting (revives) to another player to get xp for rank and research. Everything else needs to be run and gun active. Even experienced me finds this difficult to bring a dummy account through stages. I would need to kill everything first.